My Dark Circles Blog Forum My Dark Circles Blog Forum
Discuss Everything About Dark Circle Under Eyes

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Contact FormContact Form   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sinus Infections?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!    My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Causes of Dark Circles & Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic 
randomthoughts1875

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Sinus Infections? Reply with quote

I suffer from chronic sinus infections.  Do you think that this could cause the dark circles under my eyes?  I'm thinking that the fluid from my sinus's must pool below my eyes resulting in the dark bags.  Just a theory but I'd appreciate your feedback!
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sinus Infections? Reply with quote

randomthoughts1875 wrote:
I suffer from chronic sinus infections.  Do you think that this could cause the dark circles under my eyes?  I'm thinking that the fluid from my sinus's must pool below my eyes resulting in the dark bags.  Just a theory but I'd appreciate your feedback!

Good point. And when you have sinus problems, most people tend to rub the area around their nose and eyes a lot, and that skin is so fragile it damages easily, leading to more bruised-looking swollen skin.
'); //-->
rubybeetle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Sinus Infections? Reply with quote

I suffer from chronic sinus infections.  Do you think that this could cause the dark circles under my eyes?
I think it is possible because I often have sinus infections on one side of my face.  When I wake up the infected side is often dark and very puffy.
'); //-->
admindc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Sinus Infections? Reply with quote

you can check out with your doc if you have deviated septum.. I've a reader that sent me a email saying that her dark circles start to diminish after performing deviated septum surgery...
'); //-->
Alan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a similar question in a different forum and the answer for the same...Hope this helps you!

http://www.layoffspace.com/index.php?page_id=4&cat_id=25&thread_id=7&post_type=1
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

fabian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suffer from rhinitis and i believe that this is the main cause for my dark circles try using a sinus product from your doctor and this may help
'); //-->
Fizz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a problem with dark circles for year and I don't believe I ever connected it to my sinus issues. The problem with my sinuses are I always feel stuffy, but I don't rub my eyes at all, I haven't for years since I learned how bad that is and that it only makes things worse.
'); //-->
Letsjoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizz wrote:
I've had a problem with dark circles for year and I don't believe I ever connected it to my sinus issues. The problem with my sinuses are I always feel stuffy, but I don't rub my eyes at all, I haven't for years since I learned how bad that is and that it only makes things worse.
'); //-->
rtbankt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: sinus problems Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone is checking anymore, but there is a thing know as allergic shinners & they cause dark circles
'); //-->
dwilkes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had dark circles since I was a kid, I'm now 28.  I also frequently have sinus congestion, I don't know if that's the reason for my dark circles or not.  They are kind of purplish/bluish.  A few days ago I started using a neti pot to clear out my sinuses.  I am feeling less congested and breathing better, but so far I don't notice any change in my dark circles.  If sinus problems are the cause for the dark circles does anybody know how long it might take in using the neti pot till I see some improvement in the dark circles?  I'm hoping it just takes some time and that I'll eventually see some dramatic improvement.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

Timothykirkpatrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

hi,
         The usual cause of dark circles under the eye is leakage of blood into the ocular cavity
'); //-->
Post new topic Reply to topic Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!  My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Causes of Dark Circles & Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

AddThis Feed Button