My Dark Circles Blog Forum My Dark Circles Blog Forum
Discuss Everything About Dark Circle Under Eyes

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Contact FormContact Form   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

low thyroid/ adrenal fatique

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!    My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Causes of Dark Circles & Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic 
idaviruma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: low thyroid/ adrenal fatique Reply with quote

I've been back and forth with this and at first I was leaning towards hypothyroidism ( underactive gland), but I came across a great site today with much insight and its like a lightbulb went out in my head when I started reading about adrenal fatique. 99% of symptoms matched, including the presence of dark circles. I'm only 21 and compared to my sister she has no circles, I have these really bad purple bruise like deep lines under my eyes, theyre getting more sunken in over time too, its so depressing to me because I'm self concious about my looks as it is. No concealer can cover them up. Up close they look like broken cappilaries, red and purple. I ordered something online and I'll try it out when it comes in, and let you guys know about the results. But I went out and bought this supplement today which I'm going to try, the main ingridient in it is licorice, along with vitamin C, b-12, ashwagandha and something else. It was reccomended on that site. A lot of people with low thyroid also have low levels of cortisol, which causes the adrenal fatique, feeling run down, depressed, panic attacks, facial numbness, irritability, always cold, neausea, etc, heres the site with more info.

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/adrenal-info/symptoms-low-cortisol/
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

Post new topic Reply to topic Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!  My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Causes of Dark Circles & Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

AddThis Feed Button