My Dark Circles Blog Forum My Dark Circles Blog Forum
Discuss Everything About Dark Circle Under Eyes

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Contact FormContact Form   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flax seed

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!    My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Alternatives
View previous topic :: View next topic 
technoflutemom

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Flax seed Reply with quote

I've heard that flax seed is a good diet additive for reducing dark circles. I sprinkle some over my yogurt every morning. The taste took some getting used to, but now I love the flavor and texture. I use about a tablespoon everyday.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

RoxyMoron

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't heard that one! But it is good to know since I work in a store that sells flax seed products. I need to incorporate more into my diet.
'); //-->
Alan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use flax seed oil to control the dark circles. Since Flax seed is rich in essential fatty acids they help to control the dark circles. Flaxseed oil of course should be taken orally, and never applied directly to the eyes.
'); //-->
Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too,  have heard that flax seed works well. Since my doctor and I had a long, stern (on his part) talk about my diet a few days ago, I guess I need to start incorporating healthier stuff as well. Flax seed might be a good start. Sigh.
'); //-->
riskey58

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: flax seed Reply with quote

To be honest I have never heard of this. What does it taste like. and where do I buy it. Can you get it at a health food store? If it works it is worth a try.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

littlecat123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have cinnamon flavored flax seed oil.  If you add it to oatmeal, it blends in beautifully and you can't even tell its there.
'); //-->
Post new topic Reply to topic Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!  My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Alternatives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

AddThis Feed Button